These instructions should fix the Platinum Build user interface if it has defaulted back to the original kodi view
Latest version: v4.9.9 (9th Sept 2016)
***You must have KODI v16 or higher to install this. To check and install v16 follow this guide:
- Go to Programs
- Select Program add-ons
- Select find Platinum Wizard.
If Platinum Wizard is not there then follow these instructions instead – http://www.firestickkodi.com/install-platinum-build/
- Select Install Platinum
- Select Install Latest Build
- Let it download and extract
- Once it is finished select okay
- When it asks to close Kodi. DON’T CLICK YES – PULL THE PLUG FROM THE STICK TO RESET IT, THEN PLUG IT BACK IN AFTER A FEW SECONDS TO POWER IT UP.
The Platinum Build should now be installed.