Latest – v1.0.4
Yes Movies is an add-on from Mucky Duck. It is a dedicated addon for Movies and TV Shows. It replaces the now defunked MovieFlix.
How to install Yes Movies on Kodi (Jarvis):
- Open Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM
- Select File Manager
- From the list select Add Source
- Next, a pop up box will appear, select None
- Using the keyboard type the following: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
- Select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Mucky
- Select OK
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Go to System
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Mucky
- Select repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Mucky Ducks Repo Enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Mucky Ducks Repo
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select Yes Movies
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on Enabled notification
Yes Movies is now installed.
- Go to Videos
- Select Addons
- Select Yes Movies
How to install Yes Movies on Kodi 17 (Krypton):
Select System (Cog Icon – Center Top left)
Select File Manager
Select Add Source
Type http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml then Press OK
Then Click on the Empty box below ‘Enter a name for this media source’. When the pop up window appears.
Enter Mucky then OK to close
Now select OK to save and exit.
Now go back up to the Home Screen and select Add-ons
Select Add-on Browser (Box icon – Top Left)
Select Install from zip file
**This step may be optional.
“For security, installation of add-ons from unknown sources is disabled”
Enable Unknown sources
Popup will appear “WARNING”!
Now go back to Add-on Browser and select Install from Zip file
Wait for the notification to say Mucky Ducks Repo – Add-on Updated
Select Install from Repository
Select Mucky Ducks Repo
Select Video add-ons
Select Yes Movies
You will now get notification to say Yes Movies Installed
Yes Movies is now installed
To quicly open Yes Movies, Select Yes Movies
The installation of Yes Movies on Kodi 17 (Krypton) is now complete.