Latest – v1.3.0
UFC Finest Kodi add-on gives you access to stream tons of past UFC events, TV shows, and documentaries, in addition to live shows!
How to install UFC Finest on Kodi Jarvis:
- Open Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM
- Select File Manager
- From the list select Add Source
- Next, a pop up box will appear, select None
- Using the keyboard type the following: http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- Select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Ares
- Select OK
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Go to System
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Ares
- select repository.aresproject
- Select repository.aresproject.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Ares Project Enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Ares Project
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select UFC Finest
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on Enabled notification
UFC Finest is now installed.
- Go to Videos
- Select Addons
- Select UFC Finest
How to install UFC Finest on Kodi 17 (Krypton):
Select System (Cog Icon – Center Top left)
Select File Manager
Select Add Source
Type http://repo.ares-project.com/magic then Press OK
Then Click on the Empty box below ‘Enter a name for this media source’. When the pop up window appears.
Enter Ares then OK to close
Now select OK to save and exit.
Now go back up to the Home Screen and select Add-ons
Select Add-on Browser (Box icon – Top Left)
Select Install from zip file
**This step may be optional.
“For security, installation of add-ons from unknown sources is disabled”
Enable Unknown sources
Popup will appear “WARNING”!
Now go back to Add-on Browser and select Install from Zip file
Wait for the notification to say Ares Project – Add-on Updated
Select Install from Repository
Select Ares Project
Select Video add-ons
Select UFC Finest
You will now get notification to say UFC Finest Installed
UFC Finest is now installed
To quicly open UFC Finest, Select UFC Finest
The installation of UFC Finest on Kodi 17 (Krypton) is now complete.