The current latest version: Kodi v16.1 (Jarvis)
Follow these in instructions to install Kodi on an Amazon Fire stick.
- Turn the Firestick on
- Go to Settings
- Select System
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn ON & Select ADB Debugging & turn ON
- A warning message will pop up, select OK
- Next, you now need to install ES File Explorer. You will find this by searching in the Amazon App Store within the FIRE TV app menu.
- Once its installed, then open ES File Explorer.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage installed Applications > ES File Explorer then Launch it.
- Once opened, choose ‘Add‘.
- Then enter:
- Then click ‘Add‘ to save. This will add a bookmark to the menu on the left off the screen.
- Scroll down and select ‘Kodi161‘.
- It should now download Kodi and go though the install process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, selecting the necessary choices on-screen to install.
- Kodi should now be installed