Updated Feb 6th – v3.0.5
How to install Exodus on Kodi 17 (Krypton)
- Select System (Cog Icon – Center Top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag then Press OK
- Then Click on the Empty box below ‘Enter a name for this media source’. When the pop up window appears.
- Enter Fusion then OK
- Now select OK
- Now go back up to the Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser (Box icon – Top Left)
- Select Install from zip file
***This step may be optional.
“For security, installation of add-ons from unknown sources is disabled”
Enable Unknown sources
Popup will appear “WARNING”!
- Now go back to Add-on Browser and select Install from Zip file
- Select Fusion
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification to say Exodus Repository – Add-on Updated
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Exodus Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install
- You wil now get notification to say Exodus Installed
Exodus is now installed
- To quickly open Exodus, Select Exodus
- Select Open
The installation of Exodus on Kodi 17 (Krypton) is now complete.